National Testing Service Pakistan Jobs 2022 Obtain Online Form The NTS was established by the Ministry of Education in 2008, and it has its headquarters in Islamabad, Pakistan. This organisation’s main goal and purpose are to conduct free entrance examinations for different public sector departments. To enter these government sectors, the candidates have to apply through the NTS website www.nts.edu.pk. The application process will be started on a particular date which is generally announced one month before the examination. Some important dates are mentioned below:
The applicants from anywhere can fill out the online application form. However, the applicants should go through the complete terms and conditions of the examination written on the NTS websites before filling up the applications. The application forms can also be obtained from the NTS web page or submitted in person at any regional office situated all over Pakistan.
2) Registration Fees: Rs.100/- per candidate as registration fees will be paid through challan (Pay-in-slip/Voucher). In case of payment through a bank account, then there will not be any charge, but if it’s done through other means like a credit card, etc., then there will be certain charges levied.
Exam Date & Vacancy:
There are 25 vacancies available for the applicants who want to appear in the NTS examinations. For the current academic session, 20 vacant posts were allotted for NTS Test in each region except Punjab, where only ten seats were made available for the test. The test duration of each subject is around two hours, and the time allocated for the test is half an hour for each section. The students appearing in different tests should pay attention while filling up the application form as no partial marks will be awarded for incomplete application forms. Candidates must remember that NTS cannot provide any correspondence regarding an individual’s performance in the examination. They only communicate with the applicant about whether they will be eligible to continue further or not. If you wish to know more information about the requirements and details regarding the NTS tests, then you may read our page “NTS Requirements”. Once you fill-up the application form, your data, including full name, gender, DOB, contact number, address, email ID, photograph, signature, father’s name, mother’s name, matriculation details, etc. will be shown for verification purposes, and the same will be uploaded on our portal. During the test, the NTS will conduct verification of all the documents and photographs uploaded by the candidates. So make sure that you upload all required documents correctly; otherwise, NTS will reject your application.
To meet eligibility criteria, the applicants need to fulfil the following qualifications:
• Minimum age is 18 years old.
• Age relaxation applicable under ETE Rule 2001.
• Those applicants who belong to the OBC category can take the test only after clearing the class III exam. • Those applicants who have passed the Class XII Board Examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks should also appear in the NTS Test.
• Those candidates who belong to reserved categories are exempted from appearing in NTS Test. • Applicants belonging to SC and ST categories can join only those streams that satisfy the eligibility criteria.
• Aspirants belonging to Non – Muslim minority groups have to convert to Islam before applying for the NTS test.
• In case a candidate fails to submit their original certificate along with the photocopies in both English and Arabic, then such certificates would be rejected during the test.
• The applicants whose results in their school/college exams are being withheld for some reasons can also apply for the NTS test.
How to Apply
After going through the information mentioned above, if you still feel like joining this job opportunity, go ahead and start preparing yourself for the test. You can download the application form from the link given below. Ensure that you complete all the fields appropriately and attach all the necessary documents. Also, it would be best to keep in mind that the NTS does not accept incomplete applications, so make sure that you do not miss anything. Once you have filled up the application form, print it out and send it to the nearest NTS office using a registered post. Alternatively, you can also send the hard copy of the application form to the NTS office at the following postal address:
Pvt. Ltd. No. 1, Block A, Sector D-11, Islamabad, Pakistan
6) Application Fee: The application fee for NTS Test is Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only). However, there is no separate charge for the test registration fees. This amount needs to be paid by the candidates within seven days of submitting the application form. The payment can be made online using a Debit / Credit card or Bank transfer.